I am dedicated to helping women all over the world to achieve their fitness goals. I found that it's very difficult for busy women to fit exercise into their hectic schedules. My method targets women's trouble areas like glutes, legs, abs, and arms with precise exercises and specific equipment that will chisel the muscles to perfection. The best part is that it only takes 30 to 45 minutes. It is the perfect workout: precise, efficient and time-saving!

Monday 1 April 2013

Busy, Busy in New York City!

What a fun day! As you know, I am partnering with Eternal Reign LDN on a fitness wear line this summer. However today, I was involved with choosing items for their new women's apparel line.


Emily (left) and Anna (right) of Eternal Reign LDN selecting our final picks for the new apparel line.

It was so exciting to select all the new pieces and especially to try them on! We picked dresses, shorts, silk shirts, and chiffon tops. I learned that this summer will be all about flowing tops and dresses, and prints!


The bright colors and patterns made me so happy. Summer colors have got the magic to make you smile. I can't wait for warmer weather so I can wear some of the beautiful pieces we chose!


It has been a long day, but a very productive one. It was hard to choose among all those dresses and try them on... Life can truly be hard for a girl sometimes! ;) 


I made sure to keep hydrated during the day and carried some snacks with me like nuts and fresh fruits for energy. Of course, I also had my beloved green tea.


Now I still have to find the time to go to the gym. Thank God my gym is open 24 hrs! This is why I love NY. Here there are no excuses, only commitment and hard work... Remember that hard work always pays off!


In Love and Fitness,


FG



P.S. Check EternalReignLDN.com in the coming weeks to see our picks for the apparel line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Francesca

Followers