I am dedicated to helping women all over the world to achieve their fitness goals. I found that it's very difficult for busy women to fit exercise into their hectic schedules. My method targets women's trouble areas like glutes, legs, abs, and arms with precise exercises and specific equipment that will chisel the muscles to perfection. The best part is that it only takes 30 to 45 minutes. It is the perfect workout: precise, efficient and time-saving!

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Another Busy Day in the City!




Yesterday I had to interview a few fitness professional for an upcoming project in NYC.

I knew it would have a long and busy day, so I made sure to start my day with a power breakfast. Therefore, I had Buckwheat Noodles with Alaskan Wild Salmon. That kept me full and energized for hours, because it is the perfect combination of protein, carbohydrates, and Omega 3 (healthy fat). Many people do not think of these as breakfast foods, but if you have a super busy day ahead, you must have a 'Queen Breakfast!'

Breakfast Fit for a Queen!

It was so much fun to interview so many clever people who were excited about what we are doing. Everyone I interviewed was passionate about healthy eating and an elegant way of exercising that respects your body and relaxes your mind. They all understood that balance is key!

After I finished MY interviews in the early afternoon, I went for a walk to get some oxygen circulating in my body before hitting the gym. Then I visited the grocery store for some healthy goodies before making another earthy meal. I love good, nutritious, home-made food!


In Love and Fitness,

FG

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Francesca

Followers