I am dedicated to helping women all over the world to achieve their fitness goals. I found that it's very difficult for busy women to fit exercise into their hectic schedules. My method targets women's trouble areas like glutes, legs, abs, and arms with precise exercises and specific equipment that will chisel the muscles to perfection. The best part is that it only takes 30 to 45 minutes. It is the perfect workout: precise, efficient and time-saving!

Saturday 6 April 2013

Looking Back on NYC And Arriving in London!

Looking Back on NYC:


What an amazing experience I had in NYC. I've just landed in London and I already miss my American family!

Arriving in London:

After spending all night red-eyed and landing at 6:30am London time, I deserve an Espresso. I am Italian after all!


My Coffee and I

Coffee has a bad reputation, but I believe in everything in moderation. Coffee is a natural fat burner and rich in antioxidants. It reduces the risk of cirrhosis of the liver and some types of cancer.

However, coffee can also have laxative and dehydrating effects. To avoid these adverse affects, don't drink more than 2 cups per day. Also drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated, especially after a long flight!

In addition to coffee, my post-flight routine includes stretching, a 90-min massage, and a protein-rich meal with lots of greens. This routine helps me to replenish my body with some goodness and get back on track quickly!


In Love and Fitness,

FG

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Francesca

Followers