I am dedicated to helping women all over the world to achieve their fitness goals. I found that it's very difficult for busy women to fit exercise into their hectic schedules. My method targets women's trouble areas like glutes, legs, abs, and arms with precise exercises and specific equipment that will chisel the muscles to perfection. The best part is that it only takes 30 to 45 minutes. It is the perfect workout: precise, efficient and time-saving!

Thursday 4 April 2013

A Delicious Nicoise Salad at Balthazar NYC


Today Emily, Anna, and I spent some quality time at the NYC restaurant Balthazar! There, I ordered a delicious Niçoise salad. The plate was full of nutrition and vibrant colors!

My Delicious Salad

 My Niçoise salad contained:
  •           Tuna
  •          Anchovies
  •           Eggs
  •          Avocado
  •          Olives
  •          Fennel
  •          Green Beans
  •          Red and Yellow Peppers
  •          Rocket Leaves

The tuna and anchovies are a great source of protein. In addition, the avocado, olives, and egg yokes provide good fats. Fennel aids digestion. Lastly, green beans, pepper, and rocket leaves contain fiber. Another healthy and nutritious meal!

Remember even on your busiest of days to take the time to eat a well-balanced meal. You’ll thank me later!


In Love and Fitness,

FG

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Francesca

Followers