I am dedicated to helping women all over the world to achieve their fitness goals. I found that it's very difficult for busy women to fit exercise into their hectic schedules. My method targets women's trouble areas like glutes, legs, abs, and arms with precise exercises and specific equipment that will chisel the muscles to perfection. The best part is that it only takes 30 to 45 minutes. It is the perfect workout: precise, efficient and time-saving!

Friday 5 April 2013

Co-Hosting "Logic Zone" with the Infamous Renzo



I had a fabulous time last night working with the Infamous Renzo “Rockfella” D'Amore. It was a pleasure co-hosting episode 12 of his LA web talk show "Logic Zone". Check out the episode at: http://www.youtube.com/ginotheginny.

The Infamous Renzo and I on Logic Zone!

I hope you have as much fun watching it as I did making it!


In Love and Fitness,

FG

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Francesca

Followers