I am dedicated to helping women all over the world to achieve their fitness goals. I found that it's very difficult for busy women to fit exercise into their hectic schedules. My method targets women's trouble areas like glutes, legs, abs, and arms with precise exercises and specific equipment that will chisel the muscles to perfection. The best part is that it only takes 30 to 45 minutes. It is the perfect workout: precise, efficient and time-saving!

Wednesday 27 March 2013

News from NYC!

Hey guys!

Long time no see... I'm back! I have been working very hard to reinvent myself and come out with new ways to help you achieve optimal beauty inside and out.

I'm currently in NYC working with Emily Liptak, CEO for Eternal Reign Ldn (www.eternalreignldn.com). We are planning to come out with a new, sexy fitness wear line just in time for summer!

Today we met with the manufacturor of the line. It was really thrilling for me to see Emily at work. She is so passionate and so driven. I am truly blessed to share with her a passion for fitness, fashion, and life in general. The material for our new leggings is now in the hands of our manufacturer  and we are waiting for the sample to be completed, sent, and approved! The whole process has been so exciting!

I'm also revisiting my website content and working to create a new workouts that reflect my passion for what I do, such my Booty Balance Conditioning. The finished workout will be a better way for you to follow me at home, on holiday, or at the gym!

I am in the process of launching a new website. It should be up within the next three months and you will have opportunities to learn from the best, about how to sculpt your body!

On Friday, I'll be shooting a NEW workout video. Saturday I have a Photo Shoot for the Cover and content of my New Book... I can only say: 'Its Tasty!' Look out for my New Recipes and please let me know how DELICIOUS they are!

Check back for more exciting updates on my current projects!


   
Planning my New Fitness Line. You know how much I love my leggings...

In Love & Fitness,

FG

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Francesca

Followers